Out for a drive

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Out for a drive
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 03:54 pm:

..took Nellie out for the morning, went south about 30 miles to Hawthorne. Actually, that's where my barber shop is....so got the ears lowered and stopped at the gas station for a fill and to replish the spare cans...

On the way thought, oh golly, Nellie is running so well, won't have anything to work on her.

Passing cars honk, so I wave back and I bleat the T horn...but then the old horn gave its last hoot.

Now something to fix!

Mural on the side of M&S bank, Hawthorn FL, just off US 301.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 04:03 pm:

Great Photo setup! Looks like the guy in the mural is either taking the fish out of your front seat or putting it in.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 04:11 pm:

Thanks Jay

Some times the camera pose doesn't work out.

....the friend taking this pic, just didn't get the lens down enough for a fun shot.....the radiator on my pickup would have been neat to be blowing such a head of steam :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis L. Myers on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 04:27 pm:

This Nellie girl is turning into one of my all-time favorites.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 05:23 pm:

Amateur attempt but is this more like it?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls,WI on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 07:22 pm:

Excellent job Jerry. Love that shot.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White, Sheridan, MI on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 07:46 pm:

Maybe you should call her Old Faithfull.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 07:58 pm:

Thank you Jerry!

Wow, nice , now I have a bunch more pictures I could email you to fix up, OK? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 01:22 am:

Here is one:

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dewey on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 02:09 am:

ROFLMFHO!!!
Jim, you're dangerous--folks don't ever trust a photo from Jim from now on!!
Heh heh heh!
T'
David D.
PS Translation: ROFLMFHO=Rolling On Floor, Laughing My Fool Head Off
(Now if that pic makes it on the cover of the magazine. . . .)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 03:13 am:

Have no fear Dan, there won't be a day that goes by when you find something that needs fixing. Especially if you let the thought "things are sure going fine" get into your head.
Some of the guys here have the skills to do some neat things with pictures. I remember a while back I took a picture of my car sitting in the driveway of an old stone house (made out of rocks) in my town. One of the guys here "antique'ed" it and another guy threw in Laurel and Hardy just for good measure. I'll always treasure them.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration