A big THANK YOU to a forum member here

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: A big THANK YOU to a forum member here
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ward Sherwood on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 09:14 pm:

Some days ago, I made a post here regarding the ball joint linkage that is part of the commutator rod for an early T. I received much help in terms of knowlege/advice and I received an offer to send me the part I needed at no charge. The person who offered me this special ball joint part wished to remain anonymous, so I will simply thank him publically, he knows who he is. I received a package today, and it included TWO of these special linkages, one of which was NOS. Now, that is a pretty nice testament to the quality and helpfulness of the Model T community. I will make sure the extra linkage gets to a car that needs one.

I also received an offer from Keith in Gresham, "Orygun" (also working on a 1911 Touring) to send me one of these things right here on the forum, so thanks to him for the offer, because I had already accepted the other one. Just another great person willing to help someone else at their own expense.

Ward Sherwood
Sierra Vista, "Aridzona"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Wednesday, December 22, 2010 - 09:40 pm:

Sierra Vista! I put on a few pounds there while stationed at Fort Huachuca. The sonora style comida Méxicana at a little place on the main drag was irresistible.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ward Sherwood on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 01:27 pm:

I don't know when Steve was here at Fort Huachuca, but much has changed. In the mid 70's there was a popular mexican eatery called Eddie's. Gone now. The main street leading to the main gate at Ft. Huachuca is called Fry Blvd. We informally renamed it "French Fry" Blvd. due to the increasing number of fast food places along that street.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel(Indiana Trucks)Star City In on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 09:08 pm:

A couple of years ago I had the same thing happen with a speedo that fits my truck. I never found out who sent it to me but it will be put to good use soon.

Thanks to you also know who you are.

Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration