Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Byrne - Racine MN on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 02:52 pm:

This photo I'm posting is 20+ years old and if I would try to take the photo in the same spot this year, the snow would be up to the headlights!

Anyway. . .here's hoping all of you have a great Christmas and a happy & healthy New Year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 04:55 pm:

And here all my lifetime, I thought Santa used a flying sleigh pulled by 8 Reindeer! Maybe, that's because my mother's family came from Finland! It's plain to see from this picture that Santa prefers a Brass Model T! :-)
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 11:54 am:

Norm, someone probably figured out that eight reindeer eat a heckuva lot... :-)

Hyvää Joulua!

Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Trish Bulger on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 11:57 am:

Pictures of Model T's never get old! Great photo!
Post if if you can recreate it Roger!

Norm, reindeer require 'magic corn' if I remember my 'Santa Claus is coming to Town' facts, so the T would be much easier to drive I would imagine! My mother's dad was from Finland. I can still count to five on my toes and a few soft cuss words. My Irish grandfather always said it still didn't count because the Irish cleans all the other nationalities up! lol

Merry Christmas and a very HAPPY NEW YEAR. Hope to see you in person in 2011!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris Big Bear Lake, California on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 12:05 pm:

Norman, you have it all wrong, there are ten reindeer. Just like in the song. But actually Santa has a whole herd of them. A couple of years ago his sleigh had a bad left rear runner and he borrowed our little blue Speedster. I needed collateral and he left his whole herd of them at our house and you can see them grazing in our back yard. But he does use only ten when the sleigh is working properly. Frank

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls,WI on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 12:23 pm:

Roger

If you can get your T out, we would love to see a picture of that T in 3 feet of snow. We only got a dusting. Not fair that you got it all. Share some of that white stuff and have a Merry Christmas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 01:00 pm:

Kitos, Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Sanders on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 01:11 pm:

Here's my Christmas T from a couple of years ago...Merry Christmas to one and all!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 01:15 pm:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year To all of you.
579R
Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 02:42 pm:

Took the T to coffee this morning, 22 this morning but no wind. After coffee and then donating blood it was time to put her in the garage.

Here is a link to some paride pictures from 12-5
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2081679&id=1161226022&l=105ef3edd7

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 02:43 pm:

Oops, Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Calk-El Paso, Texas on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 03:51 pm:

Mighty pretty, yes mighty pretty.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 04:59 pm:

Toon, prettige Kerstdagen en een gelukkig, gezond en voorspoedig Nieuwjaar!

Is there going to an elfstedentocht soon? I keep seeing hints of it in De Telegraaf.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Sutherland on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 05:16 pm:

Merry Christmas guys-we did track down Santa'a ride and made it the 24th Car of Christmas.http://www.mystarcollectorcar.com/2-features/special-issue/982-the-24-cars-of-christmas-day-24-an-obvious-choice.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 05:32 pm:

Be sure to follow NORAD's tracking of Santa this evening.

http://www.noradsanta.org/en/index.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Harold - Noblesville, IN on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 06:24 pm:

The old Ford stands ready for spring. Merry Christmas.

B&W Tudor in snow

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 09:21 pm:

I'm a Southern California guy who now lives in Florida. Christmas down here in the "Sun Belt" is a little different than for those of you who live up there in snow country. In some ways I envy you (the traditional "Christmas" look), in others (the cold), I don't.
Don't think too badly of me when I'm out riding around in shirt sleeves tomorrow, in 70 degree weather because we'll all be celebrating the birth of Christ, the fellowship of our families and how great we've got here in the good ol USA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 09:28 pm:

Dennis, that's all worth celebrating. I'm going to skip the short sleeves, but am with you on the rest.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G. Lazar on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 09:32 pm:

Santa's T
Merry Christmas to all, That's Rudolph's little bro Henry waiting for Santa!!
George

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Rademacher, Parkerfield Ks 26 on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 09:38 pm:

Went over to the barn today just to check out the old girl, been a couple of weeks since I saw her and I couldn’t keep my hands off of her. Turned her over a couple of times and she started like it was 70 degrees outside instead of 40. Drove her 5 or 6 miles and like to froze the big smile on my face. My wife says that the 26 is my only other love. She may be right. Well I had great time and would like to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Dave.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Bullock, York WA, Australia on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 10:41 pm:

I envy the snow as it's 112 degrees here in Kalgoorlie Western Australia. And I am staying at Langtree's bordello. (all the girls are on their Xmas break and the caretaker's a good friend.) I have just got my T running and it's as rough as a goats knee. I will play around with it when I get back. Merriest Xmas to all of you. Just love the forum.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 05:04 am:

Dick ; yes there is comming an ELFSTEDEN Tocht But that is in June 4 with the Model T !!!
On ice not at the moment, not cold enough .
Toon

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 05:22 am:

John, LOL!..rough as a goats knee. I love it!
Very mild 25 degrees c here across the ditch. Just right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr., Portales, New Mexico on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 11:36 am:

From our family to yours,

We wish you a very Merry Christmas!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Shelton on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 01:04 pm:

No T in my pictures but we did get a white Christmas in Tennessee!

Tenn Chirstmas 1

Tenn Christmas 2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jon Hall on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 05:56 pm:

Merry Christmas from snowy Maine.Christmas photo

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker - Sumter, SC on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 08:25 pm:

I have soo much that I am thankful for. And you guys and gals are a big part of that. Thank you all for your support to our hobby. And Merry Christmas to each of you!

Repsectfully submitted,

Hap 1915 Model T Ford touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and l907 Model S Runabout. Sumter SC.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration