OT-an improvement on the Model T cooker. Red Green's Christmas turkey!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: OT-an improvement on the Model T cooker. Red Green's Christmas turkey!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Bishop on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 03:46 pm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niegc7QcilM&feature=player_embedded

I'm sure we could adapt this to the Model T, right! Especially those of us who have lost our power due to flooding and snow. Merry Christmas everyone, and have a safe and happy New Year!
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks - Surf City on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 07:06 pm:

You wouldn't have many mashed potatoes from T hubcaps. The motometer might work, though..

Red Green revives my 11 year old sense of humor. He's so bad, he's almost good. The show is hit or miss on local PBS.

rdr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 07:32 pm:

Red Green is the best export we ever got from Canada!! Keep your stick on the ice! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 08:01 pm:

I think this is how my wife makes our Christmas dinner, I guess since she drives 100 miles each way to work each day, takes college classes every night. (8 months to go for her Masters & CPA) she doesn't have time to do it the conventional way! I try to help and she won't let me! :-) Just kidding Cathy! You're a saint!

PS: 100 miles is to long for the turkey it to dry! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Findley on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 08:50 am:

I am gonna get the Warden to view this clip before she starts on the Christmas meal. Should help to reduce the stress!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 01:06 pm:

Kenneth: At first glance, I thought you meant "The best EXPERT we ever got from Canada".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 11:34 pm:

Adam,The way i spell i could have ment to say almost anything?? With a grin Bud.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration