Brush Cap PIn?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Brush Cap PIn?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White, Sheridan, MI on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 07:56 pm:

What works for a timer brush cap pin? Hate to order just a $.20 item. Thinking of a shortened split pin.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 08:00 pm:

Shortened nail with the proper size shank.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White, Sheridan, MI on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 08:16 pm:

Thanks Ron. That occured to me but thought it too obvious. Gotta think T.
Gary

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 08:41 pm:

Gary
I should have said shortened nail with proper size shank and head. But you understood.
Have fun.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 12:34 am:

Let's see, I've had eight running Ts over the past 40 years. I think three of them had original pins. That must mean five had cut-off nails. Does that help answer the question?
Happy Holidays, and drive carefully, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 11:47 am:

Haven't been into nails for a while, but a 6d common nail, shortened should do it.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration