Forum Ethics Question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Forum Ethics Question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave LeMoine on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 08:42 pm:

Hello, before I post, I'd like to ask if it's okay to to ask for advice on value or list anything for sale here. I don't want to be a pest. The item I have is a collectable, antique not a part or anything. Thank you, Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 08:43 pm:

Are you Dave LeMoine who used to be my neighbor on Oakland Avenue in Minneapolis?

Erik Johnson

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Johnson on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 08:47 pm:

I should add, it's okay to ask about values on the forum.

If you want to sell something Model T related, you should do it in the classifieds section of the mtfca.com website.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave LeMoine on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 09:06 pm:

Hey Erik, Same old Dave only older. Check your email.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration