Thank you Orlando

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Thank you Orlando
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward, Mountain. Ont on Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 11:30 pm:

Hi Orlando,
My father had a great visit, says you are a wonderful host,
He spoke with me for half an hr on how much he likes your T and the different options on it,
he was more than impressed with your town and how great he was treated,
I will post some pictures when my brother sends them,
thanks again and he asked me to be sure you know your hospitality is much appreciated

Shawn

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr., Portales, New Mexico on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 06:39 pm:

Hi Shawn,

It was a pleasure to meet and spend time with your father Alex and brother David. Iím glad to hear that your dad enjoyed his time here. I tried to talk him in to moving down to our little community.

I appreciate the nice comments he gave of my car. Tell him I got the fan pulley greased and running great. My son Ethan and I plan on driving the Runabout to my brotherís for Christmas lunch tomorrow.

I forgot to show him the front bumper that came with the car. I had taken it off during the rebuild and have never put it back on. I bet he would have liked to have seen it. Take a look at my profile. The bumper is on that photo.

I hope that we cross paths again. And I hope to also meet you someday. Who knows, I may be in your neck of the woods someday.

Sincerely,
Orlando

Looking over the Model T.

Looking over the other project.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 07:55 pm:

Merry Christmas
To you and your family Orlando

It was a pleasure meeting you earlier this year here in Santa Fe.

Kirk

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr., Portales, New Mexico on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 08:54 pm:

Kirk,

It was a pleasure meeting you.

I believe I'm going to join your Tin Lizzy club even though I'm a little distant from you. My hope is to be able to join you next year on some events and tours.

This Model T hobby I've taken up has provided me the opportunity to meet many very nice and genuine folks in person and on this forum.

Thank you all very much.

Merry Christmas,

Orlando

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration