Interesting 1915 Court Case on Champion X plugs

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Interesting 1915 Court Case on Champion X plugs
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 12:02 am:

Found this while plundering on Google Books. I posted it on Ford Facts in an easier to read format.

This may have been posted before, but if not,it's a good read.

http://vintagefordfacts.blogspot.com/2010/12/interesting-read-on-champion-x-spar k.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 07:59 am:

These are 1911 - 12 advertisements for Mosler plugs as mentioned in the lawsuit. I have one of these around here somewhere, the porcelain is interchangeable with a straight sided X Champion plug.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 09:44 am:

It is a good read. Also Luke, for your info, the paragraph snippet after page 409 is a duplicate. The snippet starts "Learned Hand".

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 09:51 am:

Forgot to mention:
I wonder why the judge allowed the advertising to continue. It's clear by Royce's last image that Mosler was making copies of the X as stated in the ad.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration