1913 Runabout Rear Curtain

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: 1913 Runabout Rear Curtain
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 12:59 am:

I'm curious to know if the rear window in a '13 runabout is the same size as the touring. I recall, they are a little smaller. Does anyone out there have a '13 runabout with an original top and rear curtain? Sure would like to hear from you.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 02:05 am:

Larry

This info is old data, may or may not be factory dimensions, but could this help you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 11:39 am:

Thanks Dan. I've seen that many times. I'm going to keep searching for someone with an original.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration