Door hinge-what years

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Door hinge-what years
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By DAREL J. LEIPOLD on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 03:04 pm:

What year or years is this hinge for? What body types? I have a pair of them.
hinge

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 03:10 pm:

For touring or roadster bodies,fits 15-23.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Townsend ; ^ ) Gresham, Orygun on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 03:19 pm:

This hinge is for the Australian cars, down under. The cars here in the Northern Hemisphere has the wide part of the hinge on the bottom.

: ^ )

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 03:34 pm:

I was under the impression those hinges fit through 1924 as 1925 hinges are a true rectangle.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L. Vanderburg on Friday, December 24, 2010 - 03:48 pm:

The hinges for a 1925 form a true rectangle. The hinge above is actually upside down. the wide part goes to the bottom and will fit up to 1924 and 1925.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 12:15 pm:

The first hinges in 1924 were still the earlier style. They started converting a lot of things to the '25 style throughout the year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 04:34 pm:

Larry that is precisly why I stopped in 1923 .

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration