Dec. 25th

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Dec. 25th
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr. on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 11:56 am:

Ladies and gentlemen of the forum, a Blessed and Merry Christmas to you all. Karen and Bob Hester

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Rademacher, Parkerfield Ks 26 on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 02:20 pm:

And a Merry Christmas to you. Dave

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By wilfrid bradbury on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 03:02 pm:

A Merry Christmas to all on the Forum from Wilf and Doreen Bradbury in the Great White North.
Newmarket Ontario Canada. -7c and too much snow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 03:45 pm:

To One and All
The World Around,
Walk Proud and Tall
On Sacred Ground.

I just made that up. Merry Christmas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Kociemba-Estacada, Oregon on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 04:34 pm:

Merry Christmas to all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 08:20 pm:

I just returned from my daughter's house and still have the happy tingly feeling because I spent about two hours on the couch watching TV with my granddaughters on each side.

Their smiles and laughter as they opened presents made me feel young again and watching the 8 year old eating 1/4 of a flan for desert is priceless.

Yep Merry Christmas! Life is GOOD!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Halpin on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 12:55 am:

"On Dancer, On Prancer, On Henry Ford Ford.
Don't forget those presents on the running board"

Honest Santa, We'll get you back to the North Pole before next Christmas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 11:33 am:

I apologize for not thinking of this until this morning. If I had mentioned it here two weeks ago, anyone who was interested could have ordered it and had it by Christmas.

Hope everyone had a good day yesterday!

hfs

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 01:22 pm:

Well,we barely had a white Christmas.It started about 3 pm saterday.
Still comeing down allthough there is melting going on as well.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration