Novice Ford Mechanic Breaks Down, and Gets Surprise Help...

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Novice Ford Mechanic Breaks Down, and Gets Surprise Help...
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L. Vanderburg on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 12:40 pm:

What Now?!?!! First Day on the job and this?!?!?!

dig in

B.F.H. time!

mech wrench

Beats me!

stumped

What's This?

whats this

All Fixed! Just needed a little Elf's touch.

all fixed

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year a Comin'!
From Will and his best Pal, Jay.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By William L. Vanderburg on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 12:51 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 01:58 pm:

Seems it's like that with most stuff. Just call someone who is still very young and they figure it out in short order while us old guys scratch our heads.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George...Cherry Hill, NJ on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 06:21 pm:

Will,

I'd call that p-r-i-c-e-l-e-s-s :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By alan mitchell on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 06:36 pm:

Nice pics Will, Merry Christmas to you and your family, now go inside, we're fixin to get some snow tonight,good night to break out the keyboard and play a little Scott Joplin.....Al

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indy on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 06:44 pm:

Since there's not much on that side of the engine to cause problems, I've got to assume another accessory on water pump was causing problems. Good thing the elf showed up. :-):-):-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 11:16 am:

Will, you're a terror with that Ford wrench ......

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration