Gifts from Santa

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Gifts from Santa
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan C on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 02:31 pm:

Look what I got for Christmas. Wow!Christmas2010

Cool huh?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 02:48 pm:

Now! to install it.
Merry Christmas.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Susan C on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 03:02 pm:

yeah, well....that's something else. I think we will wait for a Spring day so I don't have to listen to my husband swear. I can just walk out to the barn. Also sending picture of the T in the Christmas parade. We were sort of swallowed up by big floats, but she was a hit.ModelTparade.jpg

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dolo F, South Texas on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 05:06 pm:

I'm glad to get a report of the parade. Enjoy your Christmas,
regards, Dolores

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration