Merry Christmas to Bruce and those who do so much!!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Merry Christmas to Bruce and those who do so much!!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenneth W DeLong on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 02:33 pm:

The title is the message! Thanks again! Bud.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 02:42 pm:

I'll second that, Bud!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Arnie Johansen on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 03:04 pm:

I'll third that, Arnie!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Joe Bell on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 03:32 pm:

So many people take things for granted and as Bud has said they need recognized,Merry Christmas!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker - Sumter, SC on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 03:35 pm:

Bruce,

Thank you so much for all you have done and continue to do to support our hobby. Thank you!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 Model T Ford touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and l907 Model S Runabout. Sumter SC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 03:56 pm:

A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Bruce "THE WIZARD OF THE MODEL T" AND A JOB WELL DONE AND MAY HE HAVE MANY MORE YEARS."

And a MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ONE AND ALL ON THE fORUM
\BILL D

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 05:18 pm:

Yeah

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Faccin - Crystal Falls, Michigan on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 06:22 pm:

Thanks & Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Bruce and the Moderators!

John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Bohlen on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 09:50 pm:

Hope everyone had a safe and happy holiday and that 2011 will be a prosperous New Year. Thanks to Bruce for making this possible and everyone that signs on to help each other. Having the "family" here online and at the club makes work on Lizzie that much more bearable and enjoyable.

Larry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Patrick Martin, Branch/Lafayette, LA on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 10:11 pm:

Thanks Bruce and all! Merry Christmas!!!!!! :-) :-) :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 10:12 pm:

Lets see..
We have a first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eight, and ninth.

If I type fast enough I'll be the tenth to say that I really appreciate Bruce. :-)

We are all blessed to have all the T experts guiding us thru the maze of Henry's horseless carriages and helping us to keep these wonderful machines running.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 10:14 pm:

Woops Too Slow - I'm the eleventh :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Houston on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 10:23 pm:

Amen! All those wonderful years! And we ain't done Yet. Many thanks, Bruce. Grasshopper.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers-Greenville Pa. on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 10:50 pm:

Thank you Bruce and merry Christmas.

"Illegitimi non carborundum"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Sanders on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 10:53 pm:

Many Dittos!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 11:01 pm:

This forum is a wealth of information and sometimes a wealth of BS. Most moderators would not put up with us! I am glad that Bruce only steps in when tempers are out of control and I bet that he only deletes a couple of threads a year. We may bicker among ourselves on a couple of subjects but it is nice to have this forum to express our feelings on Model T's. Some of us have definite and sometimes negative views of how others drive and maintain our cars but I have learned a lot on this forum. I laugh at a few of the postings but as a whole I am glad that we are free to express what we know or think we know. Thanks Bruce!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN ROSSI. BRANFORD, FL on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 11:04 pm:

Merry Christmas, Bruce and a healthy and happy New Year, to you and yours....

Jack '25 Roadster pick-up

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 11:09 pm:

Here, here!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce McCalley on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 10:13 am:

Wow! Thanks to all of you for the kind words. I think I will show this to my wife...she will be shocked.
Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 11:35 am:

Mr and Mrs McCalley thanks for all your YEARS helping make the MTFCA the BEST club, I've been snowplowing the last two days and will again today, so I missed the Christmas day, but ours is after the 1st of the year this year. This message is also for Jay and Barb Klehfoth and all the board members, thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 12:28 pm:

Amen to John's remarks, and all those above.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 12:39 pm:

I most certainly concur with John !!!!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 12:47 pm:

I can only add thanks to Hap for his input here. It is much apprenticed. (Bruce your in here with Jay too, but that's been covered above).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 03:42 pm:

I have been fortunate to have met Bruce on a few occasions. He is one of the finest gentlemen I have ever met. Without a doubt, he has done more for the preservation and continued enjoyment of model Ts than anyone else living today. I don't know what else to do, but "Thank You" just doesn't seem like enough.
Happy New Year! And drive carefully, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 11:42 am:

Bruce, I sent you a Christmas card, but heres another well done for ya.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mark Gregush, Portland Oregon on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 12:42 pm:

:-) Thank you Bruce! Happy and a prosperous New Year to everyone!
MarkG and Nellybell

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 02:34 pm:

Bruce - Don't show this to your "Mrs" yet as I have a feeling we're not done yet, and "thanks" from me too for all you do and all you put up with,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Von Nordheim on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 03:31 pm:

Bruce, thank you so very much for all that you have done and continue to do for us "T" nuts.
Merry Christmas and happy New Year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By curtis billups on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 06:23 pm:

Bruce, I wish to ad my humble expression of gratitude. I am an ancient person and spend to much of my time on the forum, but it beats chasing girls and drinking whiskey

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 06:26 pm:

It does??????? :-)

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration