Calling Paul Mikeska

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Calling Paul Mikeska
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 06:52 pm:

Hi Paul
I misplaced your email address. Can you send me a email? I need to ask you a question.
Ron Patterson
modeltcoils@windstream.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 07:00 pm:

Misplacement of __(Insert Object Here)__ seems to be an increasingly frequent occurrence in the pristine halls of Patterson Acres ... :-)

Merry Christmas Ron,

Be-Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ron Patterson on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 07:24 pm:

Hi Bob, hope all is well.
That tactic doesn't seem to help me evade robo scammer emails from DOT UK & RU et al, so to heck with it. If those fools would only get a proper translation of their phishing messages they might get more fish.
Ron the Coilman

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Mikeska, Denver CO on Saturday, December 25, 2010 - 08:02 pm:

Hi Ron,

I sent you an e-mail with my address.

Paul

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration