Profile list update-it's that time of year

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Profile list update-it's that time of year
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 12:36 am:

Hello all. This week it's update time. I have been thinking how to improve the list for ease of use for some time and thought I would tackle it this afternoon. It is not finished but you'll get the idea. Please check it out and leave comments. Also if you do not see your name listed and want it added pm me or add a comment to this thread stating so. If you catch an error let me know. If you have it already bookmarked the link IS THE SAME. Thanks Jerry

http://home.swbell.net/model_t/Profile_Names.html#M

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker - Sumter, SC on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 08:04 am:

Jerome,

Thanks for creating and updating the list -- it makes it easier to find folks or in my case to jog my memory on whose who.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 Model T Ford touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and l907 Model S Runabout. Sumter SC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 08:51 am:

Jerry, After checking my profile on your list I see it is not the same one as I have now but one from several years ago. my current profile contains some different information. How can I (or should I?) change the one on your list?

Thanks, Jeff P.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Harris on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 08:59 am:

I'm not on there?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 09:46 am:

Jerome, Norton Anti-virus says your site poses a phishing hazard when I open the link you provided.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Doug Money, Braidwood, IL on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 09:49 am:

I'm not there either. Maybe we don't count? HAHA.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Timmy Pittman on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 09:51 am:

I'm not on there either.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Chris Bamford on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 10:02 am:

Hello Jerome, please add my name to the list and thanks for putting it together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 11:46 am:

Jeff: your updated.
Bill: Added.
Jay, try cleaning up you cookies(browser clean up) and next time you reboot open up your browser and try again. This is the first time I've heard anything like this. This is a very small amount of web space I get with my dsl account, with the pdf files for the clinic in late January I am at my max of 15 megs, over 4 of it is just the clinic files. Are you using IE, Firefox, Chrome, or some other browser?
Doug, Timmy, and Chris: all added.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Luke Dahlinger on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 11:48 am:

Feel free to add me as well.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Calkins on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 11:50 am:

Jerome, please add my name to the list. Thanks, Craig

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Kovach on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 11:54 am:

Please add my name also.
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 11:57 am:

Luke, added as well.

Everyone else, please take a second to look and see if your on there and that the link is good by clicking and checking your profile is the correct one that comes up.

For those listed at he bottom, I encourage you to UPDATE your profile by longing in and adding your last name, making sure your e-mail address is still correct. If you have a new address I bet your still under the old one and if any one sends you a PM threw the forum your now not getting it. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 11:58 am:

Jerome, I cleared my browser (Fire Fox) an retried your link and Norton is happy now. Sorry for the alarm. Please add me to the list and thanks for your time and effort. Jay-In Northern California

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Henry Petrino on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 11:59 am:

Please add my name. Thanks!
Henry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr., Portales, New Mexico on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 11:59 am:

Same here, feel free to add me to the list.

Orlando

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Larson on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 12:02 pm:

Me neither . . but - 'Mikey' probably paid you to remove my name . .

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr. on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 12:23 pm:

Jerome, please feel free to add my name. Thank you. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Stitt- Oregon on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 12:30 pm:

Please add me too and thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kathy Harris on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 12:33 pm:

You can add me too!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darin Hull on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 12:40 pm:

I just joined the club a few days ago and started posting.... I guess you can add me if you want.

Darin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roar Sand on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 12:42 pm:

Ditto!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Scott, Auburn, IN on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 01:12 pm:

Looks like I'm a MIA on the list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gerald L Leirer on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 01:40 pm:

You can add me too!

Jerry Leirer
Bradenton, Fl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 02:14 pm:

As of noon CST the known updates have been taken care of. Please look-make-sure that I have not made a typo or worse fussed up the link. Let me know. Im off to the gym to work on this dying body so I can live longer to work on Model T's. J

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Rademacher, Parkerfield Ks 26 on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 02:28 pm:

Nice idea please add me. Dave Rademacher

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Anthonie Boer on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 03:08 pm:

Jerome ; please add my name on the Profile list Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls,WI on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 03:12 pm:

I feel deprived. I am not on the list. Was I a bad boy? :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 03:23 pm:

I'm missing :-( so I decided to see if I could find myself.

After an extended search I still can't find myself.

If anyone sees me please tell me that I'm looking for me. :-)

Thanks
Fred Dimock

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Burg on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 03:34 pm:

Thanks Jerry for all your work.........Les

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Prince on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 03:35 pm:

Please add me to the list. Thanks, Dennis

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Carl Sorenson on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 03:37 pm:

I'm in e-mails only area......What does that mean ???? I'm going to add a photo of my car should I wait ??? Carl

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernest R. Spittler on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 04:56 pm:

Please add me to the list also. Thank you
Ernie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fritz Hady Mt. Top,Pa. on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 04:57 pm:

I'm not on there

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lewis R. Rash - South Hill, Virginia on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 04:59 pm:

Jerome, Thanks for the update. The big alphabetical letters help.

Lewis R. Rash

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Taylor on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 05:10 pm:

I would like to be included on the list.

George Taylor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Brown on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 05:17 pm:

Please add me to the list.
Thanks
Roger Brown

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By william deering on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 05:17 pm:

Jerome
Please add me to the list. Thanks
Bill Deering

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Paul Lucchetti on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 05:20 pm:

Please feel free to add my name

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay BC on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 05:21 pm:

You can add me to the list,
I'd like to be included.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By curtis billups on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 06:03 pm:

please add me to the list. thanx

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John A Kuehn on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 06:40 pm:

You can add me. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Protexter, Sioux City, Iowa on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 06:52 pm:

I didn't make the list this year.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike D , Williamsburg VA on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 06:55 pm:

Please add me too..Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Josh Schultz on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 07:11 pm:

You can add me also. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tom bowler on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 07:12 pm:

Tom Bowler, Washington Iowa

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber, Spanaway, Wa on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 07:15 pm:

You can add me. Thanks

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lewis R. Rash - South Hill, Virginia on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 07:17 pm:

Jerome, Is this the naughty or nice list???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White, Sheridan, MI on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 07:25 pm:

Add me please.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By tyrone thomas on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 07:41 pm:

include me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew Wells Western Australia on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 07:57 pm:

Add me please

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By bob wood on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 09:22 pm:

Please add my name.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Shawn Hayward, Mountain. Ont on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 09:34 pm:

It appears I do not exist either....
you can add my name if you'd like

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Albert Gonzaz on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 09:35 pm:

Please add my name as well

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Utphall on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 09:44 pm:

Please add me as wellmy 25 touring

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jeff Perkins on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 09:50 pm:

Jerry, THANK YOU for taking care of my update, and your yeoman duty on this task. Jeff P.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Coiro on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 10:10 pm:

Please add me... and thank you!

Bob Coiro

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 11:37 pm:

David, Anthonie, Dave, Fred, added.
Les, thank you.....snow yet?
Dennis, Carl, Ernest, Fritz, added.
Lewis, thanks I think the same way, I just didn't know how to make it work till now.
George, Roger, William, Paul, Christopher, Curtis, John, Dan, Mike, Josh, Tom, Bob, Gary H., added.
Tyrone, already on the list.
Andrew, Bob, Shawn, Albert, George, added
Jeff, your welcome.
Bob, Added.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By JOHN ROSSI. BRANFORD, FL on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 12:38 am:

Please add me too, and if you will, tell me how to add my... pic JOHN ROSSI BRANFORD FLORIDA '25 ROADSTER PICK-UP

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 01:07 am:

Please add my name as well.
Thanks,
Jim Thode
Onalaska, WA

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 01:08 am:

I checked and I am not listed. Please add me too.

Thanks,
Steve Hughes

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lee Crenshaw on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 01:22 am:

Jerome, please use my profile as Lee Crenshaw instead of L.G. Crenshaw, III.
Thanks,
Lee

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Frierson on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 01:44 am:

jerome, please add me. Jim Frierson - Kaufman, Tx. Many thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Ohio on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 08:08 am:

Jerome,

My profile seems to be lock in a time zone. I believe that is old information currently listed.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Lewin - Shingle Springs, Ca. on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 10:04 am:

Jerome, Add me also, Thanks, Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Seth Harbuck - Shreveport, LA on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 10:17 am:

Roland Palmatier's name can be removed. He's no longer with us.

Mine can be added, or not.

Happy New Year

Seth

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ralph L. Teaford on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 11:04 am:

Please add my profile to your work.

Thank you.

Ralph

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 11:11 am:

Yea!! I've been found!
Someone please let me know :-)

Thanks Jerome

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brian clark-Hamilton, Ohio on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 08:02 pm:

Please feel free to add me to the list as well.

Thanks!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John P. Steele on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 08:07 pm:

Hi Jerry, I'm amongst the missing.
Thanks,
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Gelfer on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 09:09 pm:

I seem to be missing too. Please add me. Thanks.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 10:05 pm:

Everybody please check that your listed and that it takes you to your profile. I just added 16 more names. J

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dale L Myers-Greenville Pa. on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 10:26 pm:

Thank you Jerome.
That looks to me like a lot af work.
I appreciate your efforts.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ronald Bolser on Monday, December 27, 2010 - 10:35 pm:

Jerome,
Please add mine too.

Ronald

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gene Carrothers Huntington Beach, Ca on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 01:44 am:

My name is also missing
Thanks
Gene

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Thomas Stinson on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 10:48 am:

Mine isn't on the list either.

Thanks
Thomas.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mario Goldberg A. - Tenerife, Spain on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 03:10 pm:

Hi Jerome,

I known that I am far away, not so far away as others, but I would like to make it into the list.

Regards,

Mario

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Willard "Will" Revaz on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 03:29 pm:

My name is among the missing. Please add same to the 2011 list.

Thanks

Will Revaz

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Whitmore in La Porte, TX on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 03:34 pm:

Please add me. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Cramer on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 03:42 pm:

Please add me as well.

Thanks...Bob Cramer

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Allen Henning Temperance, Mi. on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 07:31 pm:

Add me as well

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rick Metott, Sandy Creek, NY on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 08:03 pm:

Me Too Please!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tony Bowker on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 12:08 am:

Jerome,
Thanks for creating and updating the list, I see I am NOT missing in action.
Happy New Year
Tony

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Missett Wyoming, PA (NE) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 12:38 am:

Please add me as well.
Thanks
Dick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 01:06 am:

Closed: please post to the new thread in the 2011 Forum.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration