Classified ads

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Classified ads
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richard wolf on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 03:34 pm:

Trying to post a classified ad with no luck. I have done this before, but not today. Tried to contact Bruce and something popped up telling me I can't do that. I know the secret code for the password.
I hate this computer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Indy. on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 04:47 pm:

If you have the pass word and can type the ad in,just scroll down and enter the code you're given,then hit post.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richard wolf on Sunday, December 26, 2010 - 05:07 pm:

Thanks Jack;
I figured it out, sort of.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration