1913 Radiator Question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: 1913 Radiator Question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indy on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 07:23 am:

I'm going to list a couple T's to sell for a friend soon. There is a 1910 and 1913, both touring cars. The '13 has this radiator on it. I was curious who the aftermarket manufacturer was for it. Any ideas?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Killecut on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 10:06 am:

I don't know the brand of this radiator, but the Ebberts had one of these on their 15 Touring. They were on the Ocean to Ocean tour in 2009. They had no cooling problems at all going across the country with it. They then drove back across with the same T, with no cooling problems. See their story in the Nov/Dec issue of the MTFCI. Theirs had a Honeycomb core.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kenny Edmondson, Indy on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 03:55 pm:

Dan, this one has been re-cored with a flat tube core.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration