Russ Potter's phone number and why doesn't search work for me?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Russ Potter's phone number and why doesn't search work for me?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 12:19 pm:

Does anyone have Russ's Phone number handy? My email is rob4holly@hotmail.com.

Thanks for any help. I've tried search, and sometimes get results, and sometimes get "no matches" when using the same field information. Also, if I try to go over 90 days out on the search, that usually get "no matches.

Happy Holidays,

Rob Heyen

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dan Treace on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 12:34 pm:

Russ's phone#

(217) 759-7592

Bismark, IL

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By richard wolf on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 12:52 pm:

Russ's email address;

carbking@soltec.net

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By James A. Golden on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 06:43 pm:

I just tried http://www.whitepages.com/

And found:

Russell O Potter
PO Box 79
Bismarck, IL 61814-0079

217-759-7592

Household: Mary N Potter

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Rob Heyen on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 08:59 pm:

Thanks guys.

Have a Happy New Year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Stipe on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 11:23 pm:

Hi Guys Russ and Mary are on vacation for a little bit so you may not get an answer when you call. I think he told me Feb 1 he will be back

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 12:28 am:

Wow,with all this info on the net now,I hope he has ADT secuirty.
Private messageing might be better for stuff like this.

Also,good luck on getting the search to work.Kinda like gambleing.Sometimes you git lucky.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Hughes, Raymond, NE on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 01:40 am:

Hey Rob,

Great picture. At least the girls are on the T and not on a horse. Train them right!! :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Denny Seth - Ohio on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 08:18 am:

Mack has a very good point. Although everyone is trying to be helpful it is now common knowledge that Russ and Mary will not be at home until February. Perhaps this information should not be posted on the general forum without permission.

Lets hope they have a hungry Pit Bull by the door.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By douglas j hauge stittville NY (upstate) on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 09:19 am:

his son jim and son in law red and daughter jane are all there. if youve never been to bismarck iL, dont worry, a strange car sticks out like a sore thumb, plus jim and red are in the shop every day working on cars

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry A. Daw on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 10:57 am:

I still marvel at how my 1911 runs after he restored the 4 ball carb for it this Fall.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration