Shameless ebay auction plug.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Shameless ebay auction plug.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erik Journey on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 02:56 pm:

Well folks I've decided after not using my T since June to unload all my T stuff. I've got my produce wagon on Ebay right now.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Model-T-1923-Model-T-Ford-Martin-Parry-Produ ce-Wagon-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem27b77e94e8QQitemZ170582250728QQptZUSQ5fCars Q5fTrucks

There's a little over 12 hours left in the auction. Someone please save me the trouble of putting this car into mothballs until the economy picks up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerome R. Hoffman, Hays KS on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 03:40 pm:

Erik, Love your truck and in I had the money in my account and the concrete work here was done I'd be all over it link stink on a skunk. I wish you the best and hope the person who ends up with it loves it as much as you do. Jerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Rigdon on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 05:29 pm:

Eric, that is a really nice truck. I see nothing wrong with promoting it a bit on the forum. Hopefully it will find a good home with someone who will understand what a great vehicle it is.
Bill R. '25 Fordor

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By brian clark-Hamilton, Ohio on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 01:32 am:

Looks like a beauty and a bargain!
Too bad I'm broke and it's 1500 miles away.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock, Newfields NH on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 09:17 am:

Will you take an IOU?
I think I can come up with the money by 2040 when I'm 96.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration