Forum2011

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Forum2011
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bruce McCalley on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 03:12 pm:

Forum2011 is open now. Forum 2010 will be closed on January 1
Bruce

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Patrick - (2) '26's - Bartow, FL on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 03:18 pm:

Thank you for the heads-up, Bruce.

Happy New Year.

Jim Patrick

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 03:22 pm:

It doesn't show up in the list of you go there from the home page. The most recent is still 2010.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 03:23 pm:

Ah, but I seem to be in it anyway. Hmmm....

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By G. Lazar on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 03:36 pm:

Headlamps Unknown!
any ideas?

guide ray

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 04:19 pm:

It aint showing up for me either on the list.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Garnet on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 05:48 pm:

Well, just above Bruce's entry at the top of the page have a look at the line above:

Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Forum2011:

Those are links .... click on the lefthand portion of it ... Model T Ford Forum: ... and that will take you to where you can click on what year you want ..... including 2011.

Regads all,
Garnet

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Billy Rose Garland Texas on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 07:58 pm:

An early "HAPPY NEW YEAR" to each and everyone on this new forum 2011!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Tuesday, December 28, 2010 - 08:49 pm:

Thanks Bruce, for this and all the other stuff. I hope you have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack Jeffrey Cole on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 09:11 am:

That is strange.It wont show up on the page I get to by shortcut on the computer screen but it shows up on that link.
Also the paragraph about not useing a password dont show up on the new page.Does this mean I need to make a new shortcut?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dave Hjortnaes, Men Falls,WI on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 02:10 pm:

If you go to www.mtfca.com you cannot access the 2011 forum. I do not know why. Perhaps Bruce can look into it.

Thank you Bruce.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry VanOoteghem on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 03:14 pm:

Just been to the 2011 forum, it has that "new forum smell", just like a new car.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/179374.html?1293645056

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Wednesday, December 29, 2010 - 04:34 pm:

Browsers use to cache webpages. If you can't see links to the 2011 forum, then try to refresh the page so the browser are forced to reread from the Internet.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration