Montana Majestic Mountain Tour DVD

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Montana Majestic Mountain Tour DVD
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dena & Dennis Gorder, Baraboo, WI on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 12:29 am:

What a surprise! Today I received a DVD from the Rocky Mountain Model T Club of the great tour they put on in August. It brought back many pleasant memories of the week spent in and around Whitefish, Montana. Great job putting it together for us. It will be something we share with other local Model Ters and hopefully encourage them to attend a regional or national tour. Thank you!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Les Von Nordheim on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 02:24 am:

It's great to set back and re-live the pleasant memories of past tours. The sad part for some of us old timers is.....over the years, I no-longer have some of the older recorders such a VCR's where I can still enjoy those pleasant memories of the past tours when my family was young. I know....it's a personal problem!
However, it is a problem evertime a new recording gadget becomes available and older equipment is no-longer available.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Don Vagasky on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 07:45 am:

Les, those old tapes can be put on CD's, there is a neighbor of mine who does that. Next trip to Tucson, bring them along, I'll hook you up.
Don V.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jack Arnold on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 11:33 am:

Thanks again to the Montana Club for a fun tour and the DVD was a nice surprise in the mail. I enjoyed reliving the tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Kirk Peterson on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 02:44 pm:

Denny Irvine does a great job with Tour DVDs. The background music was a real nice touch.

Thanks again to Mike, Rick and everyone responsible for the MMM Tour.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Norman T. Kling on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 02:58 pm:

You can have the vcr tapes transfered to DVD. Someone you know who has a VCR still working can patch it to a DVD recorder and do it for you, or you can have it proffesionally for a price. Then you can watch all your old recordings.
Norm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Vaughn on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 05:39 pm:

I really enjoyed the DVD, I watched it twice. I got a kick out of "Ghost Riders in the Sky" being played as people were being taken up the mountain on the ski lift. :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Murray - Anacortes, WA on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 08:05 pm:

Got it today...Nice !!!! I appreciate the Rocky Mountain Chapter for their greaaaaaaaat Team. Well done !!!

tux

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 09:35 pm:

Where the hell is your date, Wayne ?

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration