Spot the ford parts

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Spot the ford parts
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 04:27 am:

(As most stuff i posted on the internet has not been that good i thought i would post this to try and make the place a bit more "cheery" or whatever the word i am looking for is)

Some people might have really good examples of other uses for ford parts. For those of you who were not fortunate enough to read newpaper articals on making use of used ford parts back when they were still available new i will try to post a few pictures here for you in case you were interested.
In the case that you have got some really good pictures of examples please post them here if you can for anyone who might be interested in looking at them out of curiousity. Thankyou

Use the ignition coil to find faults in electrical equipment

Grain elevator, spot the ford parts...

oh what fun.. a sleigh (i can spot the ford parts there too)

not sure i would do that to an engine nowdays but there are examples on youtube of them running (e.g. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDJxXdVpKVY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL1yiIh-IGw)

Sure you might have seen the pullford before

So have a good year anybody reading this..

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 10:11 am:

Kep, Could you post the whole article on making the 1-2 Cyl engine???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By eric flower on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 10:37 am:

Adam thats what I was thinking...I would like to see that too...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 11:35 am:

I have a 2 cy T engine made into a small garden tractor, runs a chevy trans, chain drives a very shortened Buick rear-end, they said the fellow cut it down w/a hacksaw years afo, presently stuck, and the wheels have collasped, neat pr

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nicholas Lingg on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 11:52 am:

Here's what I have started, I got side tracked this winter but will get back to it soon.

http://s921.photobucket.com/albums/ad56/red42truck/2%20Cyl%20Model%20T/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlieB-Toms River N.J. on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 12:06 pm:

Piece om youtube about a 2 cyl. T engine. British announcer. Claims to have cut it with a hacksaw. Shows it running.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 12:44 pm:

That engine you are cutting looks in better shape than any of mine! Sure hope the 3rd main was cracked or something.
And i thought the talking guy was Australian?
Ok i shall look for the whole artical later

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A.J. "Art" Bell on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 03:19 pm:

This may help . . .

Regards
Art

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration