Old Picture of a "T" at work. about 1915-16.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Old Picture of a "T" at work. about 1915-16.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald = Federa Way, Wa. on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 03:16 pm:

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 07:28 pm:

I think I see a rubber horn bulb peeking over the drivers side of the body. I think that would make this a 1915 with this style body.

Neat.

Herb
PS
They weren't worried about bugs I guess there was no need for a windshield with the seed the conversion would allow.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Saltsgaver on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 08:04 pm:

What about that rear wheel drive set up??? Pretty cool but I wonder how it affected top speed (with those cleats, maybe speed wasn't a concern)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald = Federa Way, Wa. on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 08:39 pm:

Thay didn't worry about speed at that time in Ak.,only had wagon roads through the muskag and tundra. The Fairbanks and valdez Stage line Used the some type of rear drive and made the trip 350 mi.in 2 1/2 days. I wounder where they got there Gas along the way?

Bob

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration