Where did 2011 forum go???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Where did 2011 forum go???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Humphrey on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 05:18 pm:

I posted on the 2011 forum a question.. and now I am in 2010 again??? What happened???

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St Louis MO on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 06:08 pm:

If you mean the wiring diagram question, it's there and has eight responses so far.

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/179596.html?1293723017

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" (Harold) Tucker - Sumter, SC on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 07:34 pm:

Steve,

I saw it and then lost it also. But if you book mark, save etc. the link: http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/179374.html?1293645056 that takes you to the 2011 forum main page. I'm sure they will soon add it to the main forum page so you can just click on "Forum 2011" but I don't think that has been done yet.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 Model T Ford touring cut off and made into a pickup truck and l907 Model S Runabout. Sumter SC.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ken Kopsky on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 10:08 pm:

If you look at the heading under the menu banner it says; "Model T Ford Forum:". If you click on that it takes you to the index of forums. There you can select which to view. Don't know why you'd be posting to the 2011 forum anyway.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A.J. "Art" Bell on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 04:06 am:

Or click on “Topics” at the left end of menu banner (at the top of page).

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr., Portales, New Mexico on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 04:33 am:

You can also click on "last day" or "last week" on the menu above and it will show every thread of the last day or last week. It will even show who recently posted on the thread.

Orlando

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Michael Deichmann, Blistrup, Denmark on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 06:23 am:

@Ken: Probably because Bruce have virtually uerged us to as he informed the forum was there and that he will close this down later tonight (his time probably since some are already in 2011 by now :-). And if you expect your thread to go over a few days, you may as well start it in the new forum.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration