1918 mag electric head lights

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: 1918 mag electric head lights
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Stipe on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 11:15 pm:

I have a 1918 crank start only and the head lights run off the magneto do I need special bulbs and if so where do I find them?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 11:48 pm:

http://www.mtfca.com/cgi-bin/discus/search.cgi

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Walker, NW AR. on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 11:50 pm:

Well, that didn't work as I figured it would. Type "magneto bulbs" into the search topic and you'll get several threads about the subject.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration