Still trying

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Still trying
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 11:16 pm:

Gee, it hasn't sold yet. I wonder why.

http://wichita.craigslist.org/ctd/2133277423.html

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harvey Decker / Monterey, Tennessee on Thursday, December 30, 2010 - 11:44 pm:

Hi Steve:
Well it kinda leaves room for negotiations?
Or not......

negotiations

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 12:29 am:

Wow. And I let my yellow speedster go for less than $3000. It was/is in about the same condition, ready to start driving. Whats wrong with me?
Happy New Year! And drive carefully, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Sanders on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 12:38 am:

Gosh, I wish he had two...I'd really like a pair...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr., Portales, New Mexico on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 04:45 am:

Wayne

I'd love to buy a speedster for less than $3000. Running I assume?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 08:29 am:

Usually when something doesn't sell it is because the price is too high.

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration