Here it is! Our first Model T!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2010: Here it is! Our first Model T!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robbie Williams on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 03:09 am:

Here's the first one.....

I have purchased two similar Model T's - a Maroon 1926 touring (shown here) and a Green 1927 Touring - (yet to arrive). The '26 was located in SE Michigan so when I went to pick it up, I stopped by Henry's for his approval. Henry said it was OK so I brought the car home and made a Christmas photo with the family.

Thanks for the help guys!

At Henry's House

Family Christmas Card featuring the "new" '26

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Darin Hull on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 06:19 am:

What a great looking T and family Christmas picture. Congrats!

Darin

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Royce Peterson on Friday, December 31, 2010 - 08:26 am:

Looks very nice! Happy New Year!

Add a Message

This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Username:  
Password:

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration