Old Photo - Clowning Around The Junk Yard

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Old Photo - Clowning Around The Junk Yard
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Thursday, March 10, 2011 - 11:12 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary H. White, Sheridan, MI on Friday, March 11, 2011 - 08:49 am:

Ebay project car. "Needs minor assembly and repaint."

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlieB-Toms River N.J. on Friday, March 11, 2011 - 09:51 am:

$15,000.00

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay BC on Friday, March 11, 2011 - 09:52 am:

Also, "RARE"

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Marshall V. Daut on Friday, March 11, 2011 - 06:51 pm:

'Sorry, Gary. This would be listed as a RESTORED car on Ebay - and sadly, the seller would believe it.
Marshall

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dodd in Adelaida Calif on Friday, March 11, 2011 - 07:37 pm:

Restored: I stored it in that cow pasture over there for a bit but then decided to store it under that thar tree for a bit. A car of this quality can be "restored" by many different owners in many locations :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Jelf, Parkerfield KS on Friday, March 11, 2011 - 08:19 pm:

Ran when parked.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Semprez on Friday, March 11, 2011 - 08:27 pm:

I can remember when I was 4 going to the "junk yard" for the first time with Dad and his brother. Saw many old cars that I wanted to bring home.

If any one out there invents a time machine I will volunteer to drive!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By victor bloxsome on Sunday, March 13, 2011 - 06:14 am:

It's a Doctor's Coupe .

Victor - Doctors Roadster , Doctors Pickup , Doctors Delivery - unrestored but priceless .

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration