Delivery truck plans

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Delivery truck plans
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Harold - Noblesville, IN on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 09:53 pm:

I answered an ad in the March/April issue of the Vintage Ford for plans to build a deliver truck. It sounded interesting, so I sent a request for a couple of photos showing a bit more detail of the truck. The Vintage Ford photo is small and a sign covers much of the side. I was interested in seeing more detail.

I got a short note telling me that photos would come if I bought the plans. I'm not interested in using any photos as a way to avoid paying for the plans. I simply wanted to get a better idea of what I'd be getting.

Has anybody done business with Dan Resch in Ocean Springs, MS? Are the plans detailed enough to easily make a delivery truck?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bill Dugger on Tuesday, May 10, 2011 - 10:35 pm:

Dick: I had typed a note to you and when I got ready to send it my computer locked up.
Here is what I have ,
As et of plans for the Huckster. You can have them along with some notes I made and a few drawings. YOUR COST, is the postage. I am willing to take a chance on you and send them to you on your honor that if you like what you see, mail me the postage. If you don't like them send them back. I chose to buy a Depot Hack body from New York, over 3m dollars.

Think about it and if you will send me by separate email you name address and phone #.

Bill D MTFCA 14079

Oh I am in the new edition of the2010 guide

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration