Old Photo - Hyattsville Maryland Ford Garage......Looks Like Business Is Good!

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Old Photo - Hyattsville Maryland Ford Garage......Looks Like Business Is Good!
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jay - In Northern Ca. on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 12:10 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By A.J. "Art" Bell on Sunday, July 10, 2011 - 01:38 pm:

Here are more photos and some additional history.
http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/118802/134600.html

Regards
Art

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 05:13 pm:

I just wanted to mention that if you save the hi-res Shorpy pic, it can be blown way up and framed. Looks AWESOME in the shop (this is my absolute favorite Model T photo ever). The perfect size frame is available at Michael's and I can get the size if anyone wants it.

If I ever vanish, it wasn't the aliens that got me. Somehow I figured out how to jump into the picture and go back in time.

Craig

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration