Ray Elkins contact email?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Ray Elkins contact email?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack J. Cole on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 09:23 pm:

Anybody got his email handy.I reckon when the forum had it's issue a while back his profile is gone now,and my computer passed gas a few months ago and never fully recovered and this newer 1 does not have his email addy in it.thanks for any help.Private message me if you dont fiqure he would want it posted.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack J. Cole on Monday, September 05, 2011 - 10:12 pm:

Got it covered thanks to a memeber here.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack J. Cole on Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 10:56 pm:

You know,I never did hear back from him.I wonder what happened? I do remember he was considering selling his TT.I had ask about the aux transmission he had for it but he said he may sell it with the truck.But aint never heard from him in a long time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ricks_-_Surf_City on Saturday, December 17, 2011 - 11:19 pm:

I've sent him a number of emails, too, and never a reply.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Schrope - Upland, IN on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 09:02 am:

His info is available on switchboard.com and his house is visible on google earth.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mack J. Cole on Sunday, December 18, 2011 - 09:43 am:

Well,I reckon I might go that route.
BTW,did you see his TT on the picture?
Google earth is what helped me find my mothers stolen car.I saw it in the back yard on the picture of her live in boyfriends daughters house!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration