Nweed some help

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Nweed some help
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jerry Dvis on Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 05:50 pm:

I'm trying to send a picture of a "Bulldog" locking steering wheel ( not a Fatman). My picture measures out @ 288 Mb"s while the forum has a 200 limit. Not being a computer whiz my question to you Cp whizzs is how can I bring down my Pic to the 200 limit. Or better still a 199 limit. Any help will be much appreciated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Fred Dimock Newfields NH on Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 07:18 pm:

Try the info in this thread

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/179374/237500.html

Just click on it a new window will open

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bud Holzschuh - Panama City, FL on Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 08:04 pm:

EASIEST WAY OF ALL

I've used this program to resize pictures for about 10 years - its incredibly easy.

Go to http://www.rw-designer.com/picture-resize

About halfway down the opening page is a line that says "•Download PhotoResize400.exe and place it on your desktop."

Download it to your desktop. Any picture you drag and drop on the photoresize icon will now be resized to 400 pixels wide (about 1/2 page). If you change the NAME of the program to photoresize1000, it will resize pictures to a full page width. Thats it - just that simple.

Resized pictures are placed in the same folder as they came from - does not destroy the original photo. Mt daughter is a graphics designer and uses this hundreds of times a day. Simple and works perfectly.

Cheers
schuh

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration