Tire sale down at the corner garage-Photo

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Tire sale down at the corner garage-Photo
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 09:11 pm:

It don't git no better than sittin on a stump watchin the world go by.

Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Andrew K. Deckman on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 10:49 pm:

No cell phones or video games

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep on Tuesday, November 22, 2011 - 11:32 pm:

Are those expensive for tires?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Herb Iffrig on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 06:38 pm:

Did you notice the lady at the corner of the building?
I bet she was coaching the child on the stump.
Herb

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By steamboat on Wednesday, November 23, 2011 - 06:45 pm:

When I was driving my 24 Ford coupe to school, A Wards riverside 30 X 3 1/2 oversize was $6 and a bit. I would put my new ones on the front, where they would last forever, and put the fronts on the rear, where they would last about 5 or 6 thousand miles.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By BOB TREVAN on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 04:53 am:

TOO YOUNG TO BE STUMPED ABOUT THE PRICE OF THINGS .

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration