Western Washington T er's Lunch

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Western Washington T er's Lunch
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 09:49 am:

Weather looks good...how about lunch this Thursday?
Scotty B's in Tenino at 1:00.
Anybody that wants to caravan from my place I'll leave about 11:45.
I have a couple empty seats in my ol' rusty tudor if anyone wants a ride.
Let's do it!
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial Davis of Veneta, Oregon on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 10:15 am:

Wish I was closer, Bob! Sounds like a blast.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 11:26 am:

Bob,
See you Thursday!
Floyd

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 11:41 am:

Danial...if you live farther away you just have to leave home sooner!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 11:48 am:

If I leave Oakland this morning....Na! I have a heater but no side curtains.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial Davis of Veneta, Oregon on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 11:57 am:

Grin....let me know when you pass through here...I'll join up for sure...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 12:07 pm:

Ahhh,.......you been watch'n the weatherman huh Bob? It does sound like it's supposed to be a pretty decent day; you've sure picked 'em right in the past, so we'll see if your luck holds! Lord will'n and the creek don't rise, I'm gonna' plan on it. Might take ya' up on a seat in ol' Rusty, but don't wait for me; if I don't show up in time, I'll just meet you guys down there,.....harold

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 04:43 pm:

You guessed it, I have to work. Have a sandwich for me. We will keep at it. Have a great time all.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 05:19 pm:

Wish I could go, but I've got to work, as well. Have fun.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 05:31 pm:

We'll try to figure a time when you guys that work have a day off.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St. Louis MO on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 05:33 pm:

Steven Wright once said, "Everywhere is within walking distance if you have enough time." I guess the same could apply to Ts.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way . Wa. on Tuesday, November 29, 2011 - 07:25 pm:

Bob
Will try to be there, going to Camas Wa. early
Friday. Not packed yet.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Walt Berdan, Bellevue, WA on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 03:12 pm:

Can't make it this time, will try for the next one.

Walt

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 06:37 pm:

OK Walt...I'll have an extra french fry for ya!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 07:11 pm:

Bob, I am going low carb, so please eat all my frys. Looking forward to next time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 07:19 pm:

Can't promise I'll eat 'em all!
Wife says I'm too fat.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode - Onalaska, WA, USA on Wednesday, November 30, 2011 - 11:37 pm:

I have to run some errands in that direction tomorrow. I'll try to stop by at 1:00.
Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Thode - Onalaska, WA, USA on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 10:40 pm:

It was a cool foggy day on Tenino but there was a good turnout. Some photos:

Jim

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 08:08 am:

Great pictures Jim, thanks for posting.
Nice drive, nice lunch, great conversation.
The weather was kinda nippy but no rain.
Maybe we'll find some sun next time.
Somebody suggested taking out the top flooboard piece to let some heat in, but at least in my closed car it didn't make much difference.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial Davis of Veneta, Oregon on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 09:27 am:

Looks like fun was had by all. Nice pics.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Cascisa in Poulsbo, WA on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 11:42 am:

I WILL make it one of these days ...

Be_Zero_Be

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 08:49 am:

Me too. I see some familiar faces, but don't recognise everyone yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St. Louis MO on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 09:06 am:

What year is the Dodge?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Floyd Voie - Chehalis, Washington on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 09:10 am:

1937 and belongs to Mitchell.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renea Aldrich on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 11:58 pm:

Thanks for putting this tour and lunch together Bob. I too removed my floor boards for more heat but kept wondering where it was at.

Some asked if I had ever been to the forum, now I have.
Thanks for posting the pictures of my roadster.

See all f you next time

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 09:44 am:

My pleasure.
I've met some really nice folks who I wouldn't have met if I hadn't done it.
I have as much fun as anybody.
Maybe in January if we get a couple nice days.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renea Aldrich on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 11:09 am:

I will be waiting to hear about January. There are couple of maybe's here, John and the arrival of our "closed" T. We will know more at the end of the month.

There is always talk about a Jan 1st run too. Talk to Mike on the 10th about this. I have had this run on my calender for a few years now, maybe this is the year I actually do it. Last year, my excuse was freezing temperatures, go figure.

FYI: Most of the "T people" we have met have been fantastic!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 11:23 am:

I'd like to join you some day if you'd let me and I could, but Tenino is about half way to Mexico, and I don't think that I could make it over and back in one day. The farthest I have driven my T in one day is about 500 miles. That would get me to about Cashmere and back.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 12:13 pm:

Renea...We always go on the Jan. 1st run.
Always in a closed car. It's fun even in the rain. We'll talk on the 10th. (Christmas party)

Tom..We'd like to see you again. I'm kind of a weenie when it comes to driving a T on a freeway.
Cashmere is a tough place to get to from here because of all the traffic for the first 75 miles.
How about somewhere near Naches? I can get to White pass a lot easier. Would that direction work for you?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 12:59 pm:

Renea:

If the Carbon Canyon Club does a New Year's run, let me know. We'd like to attend. You may remember the fun Kaitlyn, my daughter, and your granddaughter had at the GEAA picnic. Would your granddaughter be attending? I'm sure the kids would have a blast riding together.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 01:52 pm:

There's a New Years run that has a bunch of clubs involved.
I think the Tacoma T club organizes lunch.
It meets at the Roy Y at 9 or so...might be 9:30.
Drive around a couple hours and hit Godfather's pizza for lunch.
Always fun.
I'll find out more and post it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 02:01 pm:

Just found out the tour leaves at 10, so we oughta be there by 9:30.
Tacoma T Club supplies coffee and donuts and sells lunch tickets for the pizza joint.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 05:12 pm:

Bob, I have driven my T to Yakima and back in one day, so I think I could do Naches. If you contemplate doing Naches someday, please give me plenty of warning, as I'd hate to have you change it and my not being able to make it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 07:07 pm:

A few of the locals will drive their Ts that far, so I'll see if I can get a couple to go.
We'll see what happens and try to plan for next spring or summer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 10:49 am:

Thanks for looking after Renea on that lunch trip Bob. SHe said you were very easy to follow!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 11:47 am:

Fun stuff John...maybe you can make it next time.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renea Aldrich on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 01:51 pm:

The New Years run I am referring to is the one the Tacoma Club is doing, not Carbon Canyon.

Jim, I will see what I can do about bringing the GG, Gracie, she loves the cars.

I am going to check into an electric coat, it is suppose to have a heater that is battery operated in it for the winter runs.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 07:47 pm:

Bob count me in. hope I can keep up.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 08:14 pm:

I hope I can keep up!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way . Wa. on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 08:18 pm:

Where have you been lurking Mike, Visited with Judy B today, Glad that you finly have the Speedster. Hold that speed down now.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renea Aldrich on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 01:49 pm:

Mike you are going to have to be the tail.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Renea Aldrich on Sunday, December 11, 2011 - 02:42 pm:

the next time you see Mike, ask him what he did with the speedster while it was on the trailer....way to go Mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harold Schwendeman on Monday, December 12, 2011 - 12:38 pm:

Actually, I think Renea meant, what Mike did (TO) the speedster while it was on the trailer!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike conrad on Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 03:45 pm:

I did a very bad thing. I am so sorry. I miss the sound sound of the engine already sob. But I can sill beat Renea's car with only 3 overhead valves left!!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration