25 Roadster windshield question

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: 25 Roadster windshield question
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert E.(Bob) Blackbourn. Gautier, MS. on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 03:36 pm:

There is a stud on one side only of my top windshield frame (the one on the other side is broken off).
Are these for side curtains only or do I need to get one for the other side for the top installation?

thanks,
Bob

Whindshield

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 03:51 pm:

Side curtin fastner.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert E.(Bob) Blackbourn. Gautier, MS. on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 05:05 pm:

Thanks Jack. That's what I thought but just wanted to be sure.:-)

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 06:54 pm:

Bob,if you want another post to match that one,send me your address and I'll send one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert E.(Bob) Blackbourn. Gautier, MS. on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 07:06 pm:

Jack,
I sent you a PM
Thank you so much.
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 07:21 pm:

try sending direct,jackdaron@aol.com It hasn't come through yet.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert E.(Bob) Blackbourn. Gautier, MS. on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 07:40 pm:

Wilco

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Utphall on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 09:26 pm:

Jack's one of the great ones in this hobby- what a guy- a friend to all

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Thursday, December 01, 2011 - 09:49 pm:

Thanks George. He got lucky,I just took one out of a top bow the other day.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Larry Smith on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 11:14 am:

That is not a stock Ford fastener. It appears to be an aftermarket lift the dot, and is not original to your car.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration