Spokes for Stewart wire wheels

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Spokes for Stewart wire wheels
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Harry Daw on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 09:59 am:

Looking for a source for replacement 9 1/2" long spokes for a Stewart wire wheel. A set of 5 were on a speedster my cousin purchased and two spokes are damaged on one wheel. Any ideas out there??

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 11:25 am:

Dayton wire wheel. Never done business with them but they do make new wire wheels.

http://www.daytonwirewheel.com/

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Husted on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 11:53 am:

Buchanan's Spoke and rim
805 W. Eighth St.
Azusa, Ca. 91702
626 969 4655

I have been dealing with these folks for over 40 years and they can make any spoke

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John W. Oder on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 01:36 pm:

Mike Husted I sent you a private message

J.O.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Danuser on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 02:48 pm:

contact John McLaren phone fax 231-238-9080

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration