How many leaves in 27 Tudor springs?

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: How many leaves in 27 Tudor springs?
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 06:55 pm:

Just curious because I'm wondering if a previous owner added some. Give me numbers for front and rear please.

Thanks!
Craig

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 06:57 pm:

9 rear, should be 8 front i think

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Sutton on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 07:07 pm:

The reason I'm asking is that although it had 8 up front, the top 2 are nearly identical in length. I didn't think it was right.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By mike peterson on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 08:17 pm:

top should be shorter, most of the time they cracked or broke at the hole, and of course back then they used anything they had.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration