Junk via Classified

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Junk via Classified
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Hal Schedler, Sacramento on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 07:26 pm:

I got this today, Friday the 3rd. Does anyone know this Ann?

--
Hello,i am interested in the immediate purchase of your item place for sale,is it still available?if yes.tell me the final asking price,and send me more pics MaryAnneBumzy@yahoo.com i will be waiting for your email. Anne

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By CharlieB Toms River N.J. on Friday, December 02, 2011 - 07:35 pm:

Figazie. Let her wait till the hot place freezes over. AND DON'T ANSWER. Might just be looking for a good e-mail address.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 12:19 am:

Hi Hal - Yes, she'll buy "it" and send you a money order for a higher amount than the sale price and ask you to wire the extra amount to her right away. If you deposit the money order and wire the extra $ to her right away, a few days later the money order will bounce and you're sol since you can't get the $ back that you wired to her.

This is an old scam, but some people must still fall for it and they get screwed in the process.

Charlie is right, don't even answer her.

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 01:09 am:

"final asking price"

The hallmark of a scam.......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Martin Vowell, Pacoima, CA on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 02:06 am:

Yup! that's a scam, more than likely tis some scummy sod in Nigeria or Haiti and you can bet his name isn't Mary Anne Bumzy, but then again, "bum" might be a very good name for this scrag!

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration