Mid 1920's Atlanta, GA branch plant to dealer invoices on ebay... About 12 cars w/ serial numbers

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Mid 1920's Atlanta, GA branch plant to dealer invoices on ebay... About 12 cars w/ serial numbers
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adam Doleshal on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 12:04 pm:

I have no connection with the auction. I just thought someone may be interested because only the very early years invoices are available in the archives.

The invoices have all the info typed in and the car numbers are written in...

Everyone check your serial numbers. Maybe one of these cars still exists!

at the time I'm posting this, these invoices are the first 8 items with only 3 hours to go, so maybe someone that knows a little more about computers than me can copy & post them here before they close???

http://www.ebay.com/sch/autolit.com/m.html?_nkw=Ford+invoice+%2B+%22model+t%22&_ sacat=0&_odkw=Ford+invoice&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Lawrence J. Bohlen on Saturday, December 03, 2011 - 12:36 pm:

Adam,

Thanks for posting.
My '27 touring was originally sold in GA.
I know the name of the man that bought it (I purchased from his nephew, the 2nd owner) The #'s on the ebay invoices are before and after mine.

Maybe someone has one of the cars still out there.

Larry

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration