No salt YET....... :-D

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: No salt YET....... :-D
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson on Monday, December 05, 2011 - 03:00 pm:

So as long there is no salt I'll keep driving.......although by the end of the week we are looking at single digit low temps and highs in the teens and low twenties.

December Coupe

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Richard Mock on Monday, December 05, 2011 - 03:15 pm:

I used the Fordor sat. and sunday here in Buffalo N.Y. two real nice days,but I know it will end soon,Rich

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Button III (Chip) on Monday, December 05, 2011 - 04:09 pm:

Craig, I wish I could say the same! The salt went about 3 days before Thanksgiving! Late for us up here in the northern Adirondacks!
Richard, I cant believe you have not had any salt used yet!! I am up in the Lake Placid area and we got 14 inches two days before Thanksgiving!!....Chip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Jim Kelsey on Monday, December 05, 2011 - 05:12 pm:

I like those white tires - very striking against the black body.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration