Magnets

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Magnets
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Ernie Stepney on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 12:08 am:

As usual in my time of need I turn once again to the experts. I am recharging the dead magnets on the '14 which have grooves on the back from the flywheel ridges. Do i flip every second one when charging and if so do I install them n,n,s,s.

"T"hanks to all:
Ernie

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Verne Shirk on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 07:37 am:

Flip every other magnet when charging. Charge them so the north poles remain the north poles and the south remain the south. When installing them, the north poles on go together and the south poles go together like you have stated.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 10:49 am:

Ernie,

Index the poles prior to any attempt at charging as they need to be charged in their original orientation - better yet, bring the Mrs. down with you for a garage tour and I'll charge them for you while you wait ! I did Chico's.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration