NZ Folk: Albert is on TV

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: NZ Folk: Albert is on TV
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 04:18 am:

Hi all the NZ readers, I was featured on Bill Hohepa's "Toll Trucking" episode 32 with about 1/2 hr on "Albert" (my 26 TT).
This is replayed this week on SKY 110 on "CUE" which is also on Freeview if you may be interested.
Wed 7th at 12:00
Thurs 8th at 17:00
Sat 10th at 14:00

Cheers

Adrian
(have not seen it myself yet either)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 05:52 am:

Hello, Adrian. Congratulations. I don't think we'll see Albert's video here in the USA. Is there any way you can post it on youtube.com?
Here's wishing a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. Happy T'ing. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay, BC on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 11:03 am:

Yes, I would also be interested to see it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 02:02 pm:

Congratulations!! A well deserved feather in your cap.
Drive carefully, and enjoy the limelight. W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" Harold Tucker on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 08:01 pm:

Adrian,

That’s great! If you have a chance to send a link or post a few “still photos” etc. from it please do. I’m sure it will be a good advertisement for our hobby and club.

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDaniel(Indiana Trucks)Star City In on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 08:39 pm:

Adrian,

You are now a star!

We all want to see the show, maybe someone will save it and post it so we can watch too.

Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Orlando Ortega Jr. Portales, New Mexico on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 08:47 pm:

Adrian,

Congratulations!

Would love to see it.

Orlando

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Nevin Gough on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 11:06 pm:

I watched it! Well done Adrian. The best TV I've seen in a while.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Berch on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 11:45 pm:

Way to go Adrian! Looking forward to watching it.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 05:06 am:

Thanks Nevin, I might get to see it Saturday on a re-run.

Unfortunately this is copyrighted stuff, and so I do not think I can post a version on youtube. The producer will sell DVD copies I am sure when the series comes out....

Cheers
Adrian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 05:10 am:

Producer's website is: http://www.talkingtrucks.co.nz/
(But Albert is not there yet)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 05:20 am:

Not Ford, but if interested in logging trucks this may be of interest:
http://www.talkingtrucks.co.nz/barry%20Caulfield.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 12:00 am:

i might be able to get my friend to post it on youtube if anyone wants to see it bad enough.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 01:22 am:

yes :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By kep NZ on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 04:21 am:

(Been cut up somewhat for length) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVSABnKZPBc The flickering hurts my eyes. If you want to watch it do so before it gets deleted in a week or two.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By "Hap" Harold Tucker on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 07:01 am:

Kep -- thanks! I enjoyed watching it.

Adrian -- good job!

Respectfully submitted,

Hap l9l5 cut off

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert G. Hester Jr., Riverview, FL on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 09:11 am:

Very nice, Adrian.

Kep, thanks for posting. Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Christopher Lang - Brentwood Bay, BC on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 10:37 am:

That's great! Thanks for alerting us Adrian, and thanks for posting the video Kep.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Stokes on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 01:42 pm:

Excellent!
Albert is becoming quite famous Adrain, and you explained everything really clearly - well done.
Thanks so much for arranging the YouTube video too Kep.
John

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Adrian Whiteman, New Zealand on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 03:32 am:

Thanks for that Kep, much appreciated as that was the first time I saw it myself!
Cheers
Adrian

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By gerry d Best on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 03:39 am:

Hi Adrian,
Well done I enjoyed it ,it has been the best program for a long time,
Cheers Gerry

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bede Cordes, New Zealand on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 05:05 am:

Enjoyed it Adrian, well explained and a good story or two thrown in.

Regards,
Bede

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration