OT--HoJo motor

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: OT--HoJo motor
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By George Button III (Chip) on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 10:22 am:

Does anyone know anything about this "HoJo motor" I have seen alot of info about on the internet? Sounds good and seem to make sense. Looks like old technology....Chip

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Roger Karlsson, southern Sweden on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 10:33 am:

The two first google hits tells it's a scam. I don't know much about electricity and magnets, but If it sounds too good to be true it likely is.

To make it more on topic.. Remember the Model T "cow magnets" some site told tall tales about years ago? Found it again - still full of bull :-) http://keelynet.com/energy/ford.htm

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 02:49 pm:

Anybody ever see a model T or model A with a bell housing cast into the block?
Anyone ever see a model T that generated excessive sparks off the magnets big enough to fire off a spark plug?
The check is in the mail.
Yes dear lady, I will still love you in the morning.
I'm from the governmant and I'm here to help you.
I was gonna patent it but a big oil company bought me out.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Aaron Griffey on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 02:54 pm:

If you just make the pistons heavy enough their own weight will push the rods down enough to spin the crankshaft. Hey!! That's it!!!
How about some investers? get in on this one while you have a chance.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration