Another windshield wiper question.

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Another windshield wiper question.
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert E.(Bob) Blackbourn. Gautier, MS. on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 11:18 am:

My windshield frame has a 5/16 inch hole and two 3/16 inch holes for mounting a wiper. The 3/16 holes are 2-1/2 inches from the center 5/16 hole. Does anybody know what wiper motor would fit this. I would prefer not to drill more holes.
My project is a '25 runabout (run, just about!)

Thanks,
Bob

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By jack daron-Brownsburg,In. on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 12:52 pm:

The two smaller holes were to mount the bracket for hand operated wiper.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Spaziano on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 12:59 pm:

Not sure here but, your car may have had a Fulberth or similar style wiper judging from the wide spread of the mounting holes.

This is only a guess, however.

Mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert E.(Bob) Blackbourn. Gautier, MS. on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 01:00 pm:

Oh. Okay. I thought the hand operated would have just a bushing through the center hole. That's what I get for thinking :-)
Thanks Jack (again).

Bob.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert E.(Bob) Blackbourn. Gautier, MS. on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 01:04 pm:

Hmm, thanks Mike. Perhaps I should go to Chickasha next year.
Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration