WHERE'S CONSTANTINE ???

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: WHERE'S CONSTANTINE ???
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By David Dare on Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 11:23 am:

Where are ya Constantine ???

David.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Melbourne, Australia on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 03:32 am:

Hi David,

I'm in KwaZulu-Natal waiting for the T.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Melbourne, Australia on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 03:23 am:

Have the car. Start driving north in a couple of days. Further updates will be only on my website.

Constantine

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Constantine in Melbourne, Australia on Tuesday, December 20, 2011 - 04:20 am:

Here's the last news update from me for this forum; I'll be updating my website when I can.

http://www.iol.co.za/dailynews/news/vintage-adventure-1.1201604

...they didn't get the "Eat my dust, mate!" headline (for the newspaper print version) from me!

Merry Christmas and and a great New Year to all.

Constantine

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration