Christmas Model T pictures

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Christmas Model T pictures
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 08:48 pm:

This I guess can be a continuation from an older thread

http://www.mtfca.com/discus/messages/80257/117723.html?1261667394

My Dad, Dave Robison, a Member of The Spokane Model T Club was tragically killed in a automobile accident November 11. One thing he expressed to me was if he ever died, he didn't want to have his Model T just sit in the garage. Mom and I loaded up the '25 Pickup with the chainsaw and headed out to get a Christmas tree. It was a nice 32 degree day and the sun shined the whole day. I can't think of a better way to use dad's pickup.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Donald Hagstrom on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 08:52 pm:

No doubt he's grinning ear to ear!

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Jablonski on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 08:53 pm:

Mike seems you have found strength in your adversity by remembering & keeping your father's memory alive by using what he enjoyed. God Bless you & your Family.

Bob Jablonski

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Greg K on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 08:58 pm:

Just a great idea and a great photo. You fullfilled his wishes and touched us all...

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob Gruber Spanaway, Wa. on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 09:44 pm:

You have our deepest sympathies.
Great to see his truck being used...nice looking truck.

Bob & Joan Gruber

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Danial Davis of Veneta, Oregon on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 09:44 pm:

That's awesome. Thanks Mike.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 10:17 pm:

Good on ya for remembering and listening to your Dad! :-)

That CANNOT be your MOM in the second photo???????

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 10:31 pm:

Merry Christmas Robison family. That tree looks great in the back of your Dads T and will no doubt help fill the house with Christmas cheer.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Mike Robison on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 11:00 pm:

We got a cup of coffee later in the day and the gal thought she was my wife:-) it made Moms day ! It creeped me out. Lol.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 11:32 pm:

Your Dad would be proud...

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Blake Haugen on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 01:22 am:

Hey Mike,Sorry to hear about your Dad. I'll be praying for you and your family. Blake

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 02:05 am:

Mike.......that's happened with my Mom and me too.
Your Mom is VERY young looking and it SHOULD have made her day!....... :-) .......AND yours.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Wayne Sheldon, Grass Valley, CA on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 03:25 am:

Saddened to hear about your dad. But I like his attitude, and yours! Life should be enjoyed. Those that are gone, should be remembered with love.
Drive carefully, and enjoy, W2

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By roy palmer on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 07:56 am:

The best holiday sentiment I've seen. Thanks for posting.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 10:00 am:

Our condolences to your family Mike. A great remembrance. Since Diane & I are pictured in the previous post, I thought I would share a photo of our friends right after they purchased this Touring a few years ago - Merry Christmas to you and your family !

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration