Headlight reflectors

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Headlight reflectors
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 10:57 am:

Does anyone have headlight reflectors they would be willing to part with? I need one that is
3 1/8" deep, not the 2 3/4 one.
A core that I need to re-silver would be fine.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Steve Tomaso - Milton,WA on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 12:23 pm:

How's free catch you? Call me.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By John Aldrich on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 06:45 pm:

Can I NEVER hide from you?? ;)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Robert Scott Owens on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 12:02 am:

So will one work better than the other for seeing father?

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration