Harry in the snow

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Harry in the snow
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 04:44 pm:

I went to Calgary for the Foothills Christmas party and took in part of Les Schubert's engine building class at this shop. I'd sure like to have some of his tools and time to use them. The party was fun but the weather kept some people home. Stayed with Harry Lillo and ate and talked a bunch, Sunday, the sun was out and it was up to 20 above so we got the barnyard cruiser out, chained it up and went and played in the fresh snow. Here are some pics, I have some video, too, but can't get it to load. Still have lots of puter problems. Might have to get a new one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 04:46 pm:

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Stan Howe Helena, Montana on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 04:50 pm:

Oops, intended to get this one.

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Gary Schreiber- Aiken, SC on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 05:08 pm:

Looks like great fun Stan :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dick Lodge - St. Louis MO on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 05:22 pm:

More evidence that we have to grow old, but we don't have to grow up.... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Erich Bruckner, Vancouver, WA on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 06:27 pm:

Stan, you should check the steering on that machine. It looks like it only wants to go in circles......

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Keith Gumbinger, Kenosha, WI on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 09:32 pm:

Stan - Some guys have all the fun!

Keith

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Craig Anderson on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 10:59 pm:

Damn kids....... :P ....... :-)

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Tom Carnegie on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 11:20 pm:

Why am I suddenly hungry for donuts?

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Dennis Seth - Ohio on Friday, December 09, 2011 - 06:59 am:

Ya know if the kids would take our cars out and do that we would be yelling at them!

Looks like fun though.

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration