Greeting cards posted in 2011 in order to save postage

Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration
Model T Ford Forum: Forum 2011: Greeting cards posted in 2011 in order to save postage
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Frank Harris on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 05:26 pm:

Here is a little picture of Mary and me and a Christmas wish for all of you guys out there. Yes the letterman's sweater still fits but I can't run as fast as I used to in the 1940's

xmas kiss

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message  By Bob McDonald-Federal Way . Wa. on Thursday, December 08, 2011 - 07:12 pm:

Frank and Mary

My Mustang is YELLOW with envy.
MARRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR.

Bob

Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.
Topics Last Day Last Week Tree View    Getting Started Formatting Troubleshooting Program Credits    New Messages Keyword Search Contact Moderators Edit Profile Administration